Make a Nomination
Nominees will be considered on the following criteria:
- Holds a leadership position within his or her organization.
- Has shown exemplary conduct with key stakeholders including staff, clients, vendors and the community.
- Has taken the lead or provided significant support to ethical practices or programs within his or her organization.
- Exhibits personal values and actions that demonstrate integrity and ethics.
- Has faced a recent challenge and overcome it with integrity, or taken other recent steps to show commitment to ethics is currently active.
- Has taken the lead or supported efforts emphasizing good corporate responsibility.
Please provide specific examples of the nominee’s commitment to and support of practicing high standards of ethical, business leadership.
- Describe an ethical dilemma or situation which the nominee resolved.
- Describe how the nominee serves as a leader in his or her business sector.
- Explain how the nominee adheres to ethical principles and exudes them in his or her career.
- Explain why the nominee is deserving of the Being a Difference Award.
The 2012 nomination period is closed. Please check back next spring to submit your nomination.
For additional information, contact Amy Walters at 615.564.2129, or email@example.com