Make a Nomination
Nominees will be considered on the following criteria:
- Holds a leadership position within his or her organization.
- Has shown exemplary conduct with key stakeholders including staff, clients, vendors and the community.
- Has taken the lead or provided significant support to ethical practices or programs within his or her organization.
- Exhibits personal values and actions that demonstrate integrity and ethics.
- Has faced a recent challenge and overcome it with integrity, or taken other recent steps to show an active commitment to ethical principles.
- Leads or visibly supports efforts emphasizing good corporate responsibility.
To nominate an individual, access the online nomination form and provide specific examples of the nominee’s commitment to and support of practicing high standards of ethical, business leadership by responding to the following:
- Describe how the nominee serves as a leader in his or her business and community.
- Explain how the nominee adheres to ethical principles and has exhibited them over his or her career.
- Describe an ethical dilemma or situation which the nominee resolved.
- How is the nominee continually “Being a Difference” in the lives of others?
Please submit your entry by September 19, 2014.