Welcome to the CPT!
Our mission is to champion the public trust by advancing ethical leadership in business, institutions and organizations.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust is a non-profit subsidiary of NASBA that seeks donations from individuals and corporations.
Recent Articles of Interest:
- 100 Black Men of Middle Tennessee Appoints Alexander as Board Chairman
- NASBA CPT Announces Winners of 2015 Student Video Competition
- CPT Board Member Linda K. Ferrell, Ph.D., Appointed to Mannatech Board of Directors
- CPT President Alexander to Speak at JPJ Foundation Banquet
- NASBA CPT Expands Student Video Competition
- CPT Announces New Board Appointments for 2015-2016